EASE Focus 3 - Universal Sound System Modeling in 3D
EASE Focus 3 is an acoustic simulation program for 3D modeling of line
arrays, sub arrays, digitally steered columns and conventional
loudspeakers. Thanks to the support from major loudspeaker
manufacturers, EASE Focus 3 is free software for the end user. Based on
AFMG’s leading simulation software EASE, this concept made it possible
to implement a broad scope of features and functionality.
- Simulate line arrays, column speakers, point sources, and sub arrays
- Define audience areas, section views, and receiver locations flexibly
- Calculate sound coverage and frequency response immediately
- Use systems of different manufacturers within one project
- Use FIRmaker optimization to compute FIR filters tailored to the venue
With EASE Focus 3, system designers can simulate the acoustical performance of the complete sound system to find the optimal setup for a given venue with multiple audience areas, curved and inclining seating. Focus 3 assists the user with many intelligent features such as Auto Splay functions, Virtual EQ, and detailed analysis of sound coverage, SPL and frequency response.
EASE and AFMG are registered trademarks of AFMG Technologies GmbH.